🔥🔥⚔️ Rope Hero Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm
[OPEN WORLD GT GAME]
Rope Hero Ninja Storm – On this Super hero simulator, kid Franklin was found by an Ultimate Ninja Storm Hero and Franklin was adopted by Ninja family in GT game. Franklin will Try Surviving 99 years as Shippudent Ninja Storm in GT game.
Vice Town will be the Shinobi and Ninjutsu world of Franklin Ninja Storm. At rope superhero duty, Franklin will use his ultimate powerful ninja skill and ninjutsu to help the police and protect the city from crime. On the other side, Franklin Ninja can become a bad guy and fight with police, stealing money, valuables and expensive cars.
[GROW ULTIMATE NINJA STORM POWER]
• Learn and unlock favorite shinobi from Ninja Family.
• Enhance and evolve your Franklin Ninja to become the strongest Ninja Shippuden.
[DRIVE PHYSICS BASED CAR STUNT, FLY HELICOPTER, TANKS]
Ninja Storm can drive cars, tanks & fly planes in Vice Town. If your Ninja hits any dude, they will fly in the air like ragdoll games & police will chase you. Drive fast in police chase action games on excellent big map from Vice Town to Vegas City.
[FAST PACED SHINOBI ACTION GAME]
• Perform ultimate ninja rope combos with simple controls in a beautiful 3D anime world.
• Finish your foes with various powerful Ninjutsu attacks such as Ultimate Ninja Storm Rope hero.
• Earn rewards by battling through various ultimate ninja missions.
[OFFLINE NINJA STORY MODE]
This is totally an offline and free game. In this Vice Town, Franklin Ninja can play by chapters, finish the interesting quests, fight with gangster enemies and escape from the police.
[GT NINJA STORM FEATURES]
• One of free rope hero open world game
• Exciting ultimate Boss war mode
• Ultimate Ninja Storm games with ragdoll games physics
• Funny Car stunt simulator with Ultimate Ninja Storm
• Funny mini games in this rope hero open world game
• Find secrets & cheats in GT Rope hero Ninja simulator
Surviving as Ninja Storm in GT game now!
Play OFFLINE/FREE at any time, anywhere either Phone or tablet!
Send any feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org