My City : Jail House – The prison is open and ready for visitors. Ever wanted to know what prison looks like? Here’s your chance! Play as a vigilante, take care of the bad guys and help them become good. Open doors, visit the courtyard, solve puzzles and make sure the cunning villains don’t escape! Fun and adventure is everywhere! Create your own adventures and stories every day!
* Huge location including prison area, courtyard, dining area, helipad and more
* Lots of interactive objects to explore, hidden places and escape rooms.
* Find hidden keys used to unlock other game content.
* Try turning off the lights, see what happens!
* Play as a guard, prisoner or police officer. Be sure to see the police helicopter!
Over 100 million kids have played our games around the world! Selected by:
Creative Games Kids love to play
Think of this game as a fully interactive dollhouse where you can touch and interact with almost every object you see. With fun characters and highly detailed locations, kids can role play creating and acting out their own stories.
Easy enough for a 3 year old to play, exciting enough for a 9 year old!
– This game has 8 new locations for kids to explore, role play and design their own stories.
– 20 characters for this game, you can take them to other games. The possibilities are endless!
– Play as you want, stress free games, very good gameplay.
– Safe for children. No third party ads and no IAP. Pay once and get free updates forever.
– Connects to other My City games: All My City games connect, allowing kids to share characters between our games.
Easy enough to play for
year olds and very exciting for 12 year olds.
We support multi-touch so kids can play with friends and family on the same screen!
We love creating games for kids. If you like what we’re doing and want to send us ideas and suggestions for future games, you can do so here:
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/mytowngames
Twitter – https://twitter. com / mytowngames
Do you like our games? Leave us a nice app store review, we read them all!
Leave a Reply