Merge Isle: Dream House – Wanna live in your dream house? Now, help the little animals restore their island and buildings damaged by the flood, merge and collect materials, make beautiful furniture, and decorate your home from scratch!
You’ll travel to Noah Island, which has been devastated by a sudden flood, with seven mysterious areas of distinctive style awaiting your exploration. Here you’ll need to clear obstacles from the island, collect available materials and items, and merge identical parts together to create hundreds of new items and unlock new areas and treasures! But be prepared for the challenge, as it’s not something you can easily accomplish without careful thought and strategies!
As you explore the island, you will meet a variety of animal NPCs and help them rebuild their damaged houses. In return, they will offer you exquisite furniture materials and delicious food to support your adventure.
With enough furniture materials collected, you can start to build your dream home! You can renovate and expand your foundation, and use the furniture blueprints and materials you’ve collected to create hundreds of pieces of beautiful furniture. In addition, you can arrange them to decorate your home and invite your friends to come and visit!
– Explore uncharted continents, collect hundreds of items and collections, and earn massive rewards!
– Collect hundreds of beautiful furniture and custom decorations, build your unique dream home, and communicate with players worldwide!
– Collect food ingredients, grow farmland and collect fruits to cook delicious dishes!
– With a wide range of events, including Endless Quests, Island Pass, and Online Tournament, you can compete with players from all over the world!
– As they say, the more the merrier! You can create an alliance with your friends and help each other grow!
– With regular updates and professional customer support, you’ll always have something new and exciting to explore!
It’s important for us to have your suggestions and we are happy to help you with any questions you may have. Please contact us via: